What's up #4


Hi, today it's an unusual post ! Not about clothes but about beauty and especially hair care. I woke up this morning and my tips were so dry... Ombre hair is not always good for hair. I use industry cares but sometimes they made my hair like " plastic " . So I tried this avocado recipe. (with milk and oil ). And it wooorks so good ! Well it's not very easy to apply but I recommend it to you.





Before
                         


After



11 commentaires:

  1. looove the ombre hair for you! and wow, never heard of this recipe but it looks like it worked :)

    xo
    osmiuminlove.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Well I tried it a long time ago, and like you said, it works very well. I tried it with avocado and bananas. Love it!

    xx

    WWW.CATWALKTOCASUAL.BLOGSPOT.COM

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. great decision on your hair, i love ombre hair!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Super idée ! Tes photos sont d'une qualité... wow !
    Enjoooooy ! Bonne continuation

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Je connaissais pas ce système, pas mal !
    Bisous :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Oh, Claire! Your blog is amazing and I love your outfits!

    xx San

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. love this so much. what a great idea
    xx m

    thisishowwerule.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Love your blog, it's amazing:)

    xx I.
    http://easy-easy-easy-ines.blogspot.de/

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Ah j'adore ce type d'article Il faut que je me procure un avocat bio et que j'essaie ce masque
    Bises
    valentine
    http://inthestreetofmode.wordpress.com/

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you to comment my post it really motivates me and i love reading any of your comments. Love