Outfit sixteen


Hi, holidays are finally ended and believe me i didn't see the time passing. It's gonna be hard going back to work. I bought this neon top and this " jacket " at Zara in Spain. I didn't know if neon will fit good on me but this colour is pretty easy to wear. The white jacket was at 40$ which is very expensive i think for a clothe that i'm not going to wear very often, but in sale only 12$ ! Yes, seeing the price i immeditaly took it. You can see my white espadrilles, i will try to keep them as clean as possible. My sprayer saved my life during all the summer. I was so hot ! Without the sea side it became stifling. 

Thank's for your comments i really appreciate them.     Love, C.


Follow me on Bloglovin and Instagram 








Top : Zara
Jacket : Zara
Short : H&m
Shoes : Bershka
Bag : H&M

4 commentaires:

Thank you to comment my post it really motivates me and i love reading any of your comments. Love