Outfit sixteen Birdy top


Hi, tommorow i'll go to Spain with my friend at San Pere Pescador.I will have no internet there so you'll have many posts in september about my trip ! I can't wait to see my spanish and frenchy friends, the beach and the shops.Anyway Today i'm wearing my birds top and white skirt which i don't wear very often...  
I hope you enjoy your holidays or maybe your summer at work !

Love. C, x.









Top : Sud Express
Skirt : Zara

15 commentaires:

  1. beautiful skirt... have a nice holiday in SPain btw. :)


    dorteebbesen.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I like the cool outfit, you look great!

    check out my blog & we could follow each other..

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. J'adore ta tenue, c'est très jolie!
    A bientôt.

    #A-C
    www.mon-univers-mode.blogspot.fr

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Wonderful pics.^^
    Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin and gfc???
    My Blog

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. that skirt is so beautiful and the top so cutee! i love your style :) have fun in spain! im there at the moment too <3
    www.thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. that skirt is so beautiful and the top so cutee! i love your style :) have fun in spain! im there at the moment too <3
    www.thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. lovely shots! i really love your top and headpiece, so gorgeous! you look so stunning and beautiful! <3 xx

    Letters To Juliet

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Quelles sont les mannequins que tu trouves les plus belles ? :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. très jolie tenue, esprit romantique, j'aime beaucoup !

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. perfect!!!

    http://madamejulietta.blogspot.com/2012/08/fashiontweek-part-i.html

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. You look super pretty and love your top :)
    fashionandtherebel.blogspot.com
    Bisoux :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. I love your top, very beautiful, xx

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you to comment my post it really motivates me and i love reading any of your comments. Love